Peterborough Curling Club Refund Policy
- Member provides a submission to the Club Administrator who will forward the request to the Finance Committee.
- Finance Committee will review submission and determine appropriate refund, if any.
- Club Administrator will issue a cheque within 2 weeks of the Finance Committee Meeting.
Refund requests fall into two categories:
- Medical or Death: Members with any injury or other medical condition that eliminates the player’s ability to participate for the balance of the year or members who have passed during the season may receive a refund on fees equal to a pro-rated amount based on the number of weeks remaining in the season. Total number of weeks calculated based on a 22 week season; i.e.22 weeks minus number of weeks scheduled at time of passing. For medical requests, proof of medical issue is required.
- Personal Refund Request. Members requesting refunds for personal reasons will receive a refund of their full fee less the Half Year Fee if a submission is received prior to January 15th. After January 15th, no refund will be provided.
- Prior to First week of Curling Full Refund
- Prior to January 15th Fee Paid – Half Year Rate
- After January 15th No Refund
Refunds will be provided for Membership Fees only. Refunds do not apply to locker rentals, OCA Fees or Section Fees.